Property & Construction
Client Side Project Director
Working for one of London’s finest landed estates, the Project Director will be responsible for managing a team to deliver world class projects across a number of sectors whilst ensuring that maximum value is leveraged from the development financially, innovatively and in a manner supportive of the company vision.
This role will be responsible for direct delivery of projects as the PM client lead and also oversight on the large projects programme of work including projects managed by internal and external consultant project managers.
- Lead the delivery of the large project programme ensuring projects have an agreed delivery strategy and managing their delivery performance to time and budget against this.
- Able to communicate the business and project vision to partners and advisors.
- Ability to set strategic programmes and hold teams to account.
- Expert in driving high performance in teams, seen as a leader in driving delivery and value add.
- Risk management
- Procure and lead external consultants
- Budget control
- Health and Safety
- Developing the team
Minimum 10 years’ professional project management experience in similar environments with a demonstrable track record of project delivery success.
If you feel you have the relevant background and experience for this role please apply in writing with a current CV and salary expectations.
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 7 days.