Property & Construction
Compliance Manager - Property
Salary on application
A large family residence and associated parklands in Cheshire is looking to recruit a Property Compliance Manager.
- Ensure all properties comply with legal, statutory and regulatory compliance
- Co-ordinate all compliance activities across all properties
- Responsibility for implementation, management and maintenance of appropriate data management tools and systems relating to property compliance checks
- To appoint, manage and evaluate suppliers & contractors
- To work in collaboration with the wider H&S team, reporting to the HSE Manager
- Ensure non-compliance issues are dealt with in line with internal and external recommendations.
- To assist with the development of standards and policy / procedural documents
- To assist with audit processes with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Work in conjunction with managers in respect to compliance with client requirements and legislation.
- Identify initiatives to improve performance and assist in addressing areas of poor performance.
- Must have a related professional or technical qualification
- Excellent knowledge of property legislation, particularly in residential and commercial properties
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience within a property compliance environment
- Experience of managing organisational change
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Be approachable and available
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Good engagement and negotiation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with the management team
- Ability to push through innovative ideas relating to the use and management of Health & Safety tools
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint ability
- Surveying/ Construction experience
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 7 days.