Property & Construction
Client Side Project Manager
£90-120k plus sig bonus + v generous pension
Our client a small Asset Management company are looking to appoint a Project Manager to oversee construction activities on a commercial portfolio.
The role requires a detail orientated, professional individual with a number of years’ experience in managing commercial projects in London as a consultant project manager or building surveyor. The individual will be responsible for smaller, maintenance/ portfolio type projects as well as more complex developments.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Cost/fund monitoring
- Monitoring quality of delivery
- Tender analysis, contractor procurement and selection/ appointment
- Selection, procurement, appointment of consultants/sub consultants
- Management of consultants to ensure the highest standards are maintained
- Interrogation of PQS reports/ figures
- Troubleshooting/problem solving
- Weekly/monthly reporting and presentation of project progress against programme
- Strategic overview of design and planning submissions
- Contributing to the running and expansion of a sizeable property portfolio
- Excellent track record of successfully delivering a variety of commercial sector projects in central London
- Ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams across a number of projects
- Good understanding of quantity/building surveying
- First-hand experience of procurement processes
- A proven leader with excellent communication ability
- An effective planner who is able to prioritise activities that create the greatest value, managing time, cost and resources effectively
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work autonomously, albeit as part of a small team
- Understanding of portfolio/ asset management, and associated maintenance projects
If you feel you have the relevant background and experience for this role please apply in writing with a current CV and salary expectations.
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 7 days.