Property & Construction
Equity Partner- Commercial Development
Salary upwards of £125,000
An international project and cost management consultancy is currently recruiting a Partner within their project management division, with a specific focus on winning and delivering commercial development projects within London and the Home Counties.
Candidates should have an excellent understanding of the London property and development industry, and have an exceptional record in delivering multiple commercial, residential or retail development projects on time and to budget for either a consultancy, developer or main contractor. They should be able to manage and motivate internal and external teams to deliver excellence, and be adept at business development.
- Degree in construction project management or related field
- Preferably chartered with a professional body such as RICS, APM, RIBA or CIOB
- Recent London project management experience of at least £50m+ projects, specifically within the commercial development sector
- Strong contacts and network with developers and funds
- Management of signature architects and external teams
For the right person, significant financial reward can be achieved within a short period of time.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a copy of your current CV and salary details. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.