Property & Construction
Salary on application
Working closely with sales, your role will be to understand the estimating requirements of your clients, which span the NHS, Local Government, Leisure, Hotels and Schools, and then to take these initial thoughts into workable pricing model.
Key Aims & Objectives:
- To produce fully costed, analytical estimates for a range of activities including civil engineering works undertaken by Sub Contractors.
- To undertake a range of contract administration duties including; on-site measurement and valuation, preparation & submission of Valuations, the recovery of all entitlements and maximising of income due to the Group.
- To undertake functions related to monitoring and controlling the productivity and performance of operations carried out by the Group.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Liaison with the Client and his Professional representatives.
- Management and issue of appropriate enquiries for specialist subcontract / material supplies.
- Preparation of analytical estimates for main contractor works utilizing computerized estimating system.
- Measurement for the production of Bills of Quantities for plan and specification/ design build disciplines.
- Provision of costs for contract Preliminary items.
- Tender adjudication.
- Liaison with design team members.
- Preparation of detailed information for hand over to production teams for successful tenders.
- Support and liaison with the other site and/or office based disciplines including Divisional
- Directors / Managers, Contract Managers, Planners, Quantity Surveyors, Design Coordinators, Buyers etc
- Ability To Work To Deadlines
- Good Self Discipline With A Strong Commitment To Quality And Procedures
- Strong Customer Focus And Commitment To Quality Of Service
- Positive And Helpful Manner Combined With The Ability To Meet Deadlines.
- Ability To Deal Confidently With Internal And External Personnel At All Levels.
- Must Have Clear And Concise Approach To Health And Safety.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience then please apply with a copy of your CV and current remuneration details.
Please note that all suitable applicants will be contacted within 7-14 days.