Part-time Admin and Research Manager
£18-22k pro rata plus pension
16-20 Hours per week (Flexible working pattern)
We are looking for a part-time Admin/Research Manager to work closely with the MD 2 or 3 days a week. You will be responsible for maintaining the existing cloud based database and administrative systems for the company as well as managing research using Linked In and industry specific information sources.
- General office administration as required including: answering telephone, checking company emails, updating website using WordPress, maintaining all company systems.
- Linked In – using Advanced Search to identify new candidates – cross-checking with database.
- Populating Excel spreadsheet template to import into database.
- Creating relevant call groups/projects.
- Adding new companies to company list on database.
- Upkeep of all candidate records – making sure all up to date in terms of job title/company.
- Adding Groups for MD & Researcher making sure every candidate has an action.
- Ensuring all candidates spoken to have mobile numbers/email addresses and up to date notes if not chasing MD/Researcher.
- Ensuring all candidate CVs etc. are attached to relevant candidate records.
You will have a high level of competency in:
- Database Management and company administration.
- Strong IT Skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of using Linked in for Research (not essential but desirable).
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent Attention to Detail.
- High level of organisation with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 7 days.