Senior Project Manager/ Associate Director
Our client are independent project managers operating across the higher education, commercial and residential sectors in London and the South East. They provide project direction and management, plus a range of consultancy services for high-profile business, property and construction clients. Their diversity in both sector coverage and staff experience is key to the distinct personality of the business.
They pride themselves in employing the best Project Managers in the industry, from diverse backgrounds and experience.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager or Associate Director based in the London offices.
The ideal candidate should possess the following experience/qualities:
- Strong experience in Higher Education.
- Demonstrable experience of large scale and complex projects from inception to completion
- Strong professional background and credentials in project management
- Experience of working across a range of projects.
- Ability to lead and motivate both internal and external teams to provide a consistent and high quality service to our clients
- Diplomacy and sensitivity to objectives
- Experience of technically difficult projects particularly with challenging architecture, cost or time requirements
- Must be confident, articulate and have a proactive approach to projects
- Ability to represent client’s interests
- A sound knowledge of fee negotiation, cashflows and invoicing.
- A supportive management style
- Strong consultancy skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Power Project software (or MS Project)
- Degree educated with a professional qualification
If you feel you have the relevant background and experience for this role please apply in writing with a current CV and salary expectations.
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 7 days.