Property & Construction
upwards of £90,000 plus package and bonus
An international project and cost management consultancy is currently recruiting a Project Director to manage three £100m+ development projects concurrently for some of the UK’s most prestigious developers.
Candidates should have an excellent understanding of the London property and development industry, and have an exceptional record in delivering multiple commercial, residential or retail development projects on time and to budget for either a consultancy, developer or main contractor. They should be able to manage and motivate internal teams to deliver excellence.
Applicants must have a working knowledge and experience of the London property and development market, the ability to work efficiently across a number of projects either autonomously or leading a team.
- Degree in construction project management or related field
- Preferably chartered with a professional body such as RICS, APM, RIBA or CIOB
- Recent London project management experience of at least £100m+ projects
- Track record in delivering commercial and residential new build projects, with knowledge of the entire development process from design to delivery
- Management of signature architects and external teams
- Unrivalled communication and leadership skills
- Excellent management of both internal and external teams
- Client facing and account management ability
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- A passion for the construction and property industry
- Proficient business developer with strong industry contacts
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a copy of your current CV and salary details. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.