Assistant Project Manager
Due to recent growth a London based construction and property consultancy is currently recruiting an Assistant Project Manager to work closely with an Associate to manage a portfolio of private sector projects. Individuals should be tenacious, diligent and ambitious, with a desire to prove themselves and progress quickly in a dynamic atmosphere. A comprehensive and structured training scheme is in place.
Candidates should have at least 6 months’ experience in a construction consultancy, ideally in project management although other disciplines will be considered.
- Degree in construction project management or related field
- Registered with a professional body such as RICS, APM, RIBA or CIOB
- Recent construction project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent management of both internal and external teams
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- A passion for the construction and property industry
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a copy of your current CV and salary details. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 7 days.