Client Side Quantity Surveyor/ Development Analyst
The client, a specialist lender providing finance to the property sector, is looking to appoint a Development Analyst with a background is Quantity Surveying/ Cost Management to be based in Central London and work with senior management on the analysis, underwriting and execution of new business and the post execution management of the loan portfolio.
- Instructing and undertaking investment due diligence, coordinating third-party service providers and reviewing due diligence reports (relating principally to construction).
- Efficient deal execution and post execution management including responsibility for regular draw-downs and portfolio analysis work.
- Ongoing management of loan portfolio construction risks with regular reporting to management and board.
- Proven experience (2+ years) in an established Real Estate practice area focused on construction.
- Ideally holding a professional (RICS) chartered surveying qualification.
- Quantity surveying background with experience of working on development projects
- Direct attributable experience for surveying or monitoring complex construction projects on behalf of a client, firm or funder.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and oral) and time management are essential aspects of the role.
- Ability to travel frequently around the UK to physically monitor the existing and future loan portfolio assets.
- Network of key professional advisors and knowledge of legal and practical implications of construction due diligence.
- Organised individual capable of managing multiple tasks, using own initiative as well as taking direction from senior stakeholders.
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 14 days.
Please contact Ed Hoad – email@example.com – for more details.