Client Side Project Manager
Salary £70,000 to £90,000 plus bonus and package
A well established developer, with a strong track record of developing commercial properties in London, is recruiting a client side project manager to operate as second in command to the Head of Project Management.
Projects vary from £20m to £150m and beyond, both across commercial refurbishment/ redevelopment and residential development sectors. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading all externals consultants, whilst working alongside the finance team to ensure best outcomes.
- development appraisals and feasibility studies
- conducting risk and opportunity management exercises to maximise project returns
- producing project development brief with explicit objectives, roles & responsibilities, programme and deliverables
- managing the planning applications
- managing the design teams
- appointing project teams as necessary to deliver specific development projects
- engaging the necessary external consultants to support the planning process
- directing project team on the production of all relevant documentation to secure all necessary approval(s)/authorities to proceed with the development
- recommending and supporting the procurement strategies for all projects
- approving tender documentation and attending tender interviews
- assisting with the appointment and management of contractors and suppliers
- liaising with the external project management team and consultants during the construction phase
- overseeing all commercial issues affecting cost and time
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 14 days.