Associate Project Manager
upwards of £75,000 plus package and bonus
An international project and cost management consultancy is currently recruiting an Associate within their project management division, which currently delivers projects for some of the UK’s most prestigious developers, funds and end users.
Candidates should have an excellent understanding of the Data Centre property and development industry, and have an exceptional record in delivering multiple projects on time and to budget for either a consultancy, developer or main contractor. They should be able to manage and motivate internal teams to deliver excellence, and be adept at business development.
- Degree in construction project management or related field
- Preferably chartered with a professional body such as RICS, APM, RIBA or CIOB
- Recent Data Centre project management experience
- Track record in delivering projects, with knowledge of the entire development process from design to delivery
- Management of architects and consultant teams
- Unrivalled communication and leadership skills
- Excellent management of both internal and external teams
- Client facing and account management ability
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- A passion for the construction and property industry
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a copy of your current CV and salary details. For further details please contact Ed Hoad – firstname.lastname@example.org.