Head of Interior Design and Workplace Strategy
Salary to £90,000 plus car allowance, generous package and bonus
Interior Design and Workplace Strategy Lead
Our client, a leading commercial landlord and developer, is seeking to appoint an individual to be the in-house expert in workplace strategy and interior design. The role will primarily deliver design for the co-working product but will also influence new development reception and common area design plus Cat A strategies.
- To be up to date with the latest workplace design and strategy trends. Be the in-house expert.
- To oversee the interior design of each new co-working space [through appointed architect and professional team] and to manage any interior changes to existing locations, ensuring that amendments retain the design integrity of the space.
- Manage the office customisation process for offices. Work with leasing teams to design and specify office space tailored to the incoming occupier. Provide specifications and layouts that can be used in the legal agreement.
- Oversee the delivery of office fit outs to programme and budget.
- Review and manage the performance of our external partners.
- Consult with incoming occupiers to plan and design their office space. This may be self-delivery or coordinating external partners.
- Support space planning and feasibility exercises on existing assets, future developments and acquisitions.
- Support other portfolio projects with interior design and workplace strategy input, these will include common areas refurbishment and reception area activation.
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 14 days. If you would like to find out more information about this role please contact Ed Hoad at firstname.lastname@example.org.